Big stuff is looking for an all-rounder, who can work in the kitchen, at the bar, at caterings, and help in all everyday tasks at their stand in the Markthalle Neun. They offer 1 full-time position (40 hours a week) and 1 part time position (20 hours a week or to be agreed).
Most important: You want this job and this activity is not a temporary thing you wanna do while you're trying to make it as a plane pilot.
- You are a nice hard working person, with a lot of team spirit, you´re not grumpy, and like to get your hands fatty.
- Kitchen experience is a plus, but not necessary, as long as you are a willing and fast learner.
- You are quick, organized, tidy and generous, and you enjoy being surrounded by people: our kitchen is very open - and there is literally nowhere to hide. Most of the times while you are working - you´re also answering somebody´s questions, and cannot get annoyed by it.
- You´re fine lifting up the occasional keg of beer or box of meat.
- You speak enough German to have a polite conversation.
- An interest in music and in passion for creating ever changing playlists for work also. We listen to a lot of hip-hop and disco, if you find that annoying things could get hard in the long term.
- The team is lovely and the pay is good and punctual.
- Did we mention you should speak conversational German at least?
what we offer
An unlimited contract, STARTING at 1250€ NETTO//1700€ BRUTTO a month (40 hours): pay raises at ours normally come without asking, according to performance and seniority. Our wonderful last hire got his first raise before his probe-zeit was over. (Thank you for being wonderful, M.)
The contract includes 24x8 hours holiday days a year. Health insurance is naturally part of the deal.
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We´ll call you in for coffee and a more in depth chat about the job. Or feel free to stop by to take a look for yourself at how we work.